Thursday 9 December 2010

Short list of fonts, colours, layout and design ideas

DigiPak
Colour scheme; The colour scheme that I will be using, will consist of blues, black  and greens as the video shows a lot of these colours. I think it would be best if our group had slightly varying colour schemes as we all have somewhat diferent ideas as to what we would like to accomplish with our digipaks.

Font style; There are many possible fonts to chose from, which follow the codes and conventions of our genre.






Graphics; I am thinking that I would like to incoperate the boards which say 'it's my time' and the work titles of people into my digipak, perhaps create several boards, onto the back of the digipak, but have the track listing instead of 'doctor' etc.

Song lists;
  • Race against time
  • It's my time
  • Time trial
  • Image
  • 100%
  • Life
  • Big man ting
  • Haters
  • Doing me
  • Moving
  • Success
  • Racism
Name of Artist; The name of the artist is 'P-Major' in this genre they do not use real names, hence a stage name is used.

The number of panels I would like to have, is either 4 or 6, depending on my final desgin idea, but more than likely a 4 panel.
If I chose to create a 4 panel this is what would be the content of each panel:
Front Cover:Picture of the Artist, artist name, title of album
Back Cover: Barcode, copyright, track listing, record label and artist website
Inside Cover: Song lyrics - As I wouldn't epect Grime artists to have 'thank yous'
Cover where CD goes: CD & another picture that relates to the music video


Advert


Colour scheme; The colour scheme that I will be using for the advert, will consist of blues, black and greens as the video shows a lot of these colours and also the digipak will consists of these colours. 

The Font style, name of artist and web address will be the same as the digipak.

The release date will be the 10th March 2011

After creating my digipak I will select a photo from it, which corresponds with the video, for the advert. I plan to have either the boards or the people holding up the boards or maybe the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment