Friday 1 October 2010

Final Song Choice

The song that our group decided to choose was Scorcher's "It's My Time". Initially, I was against the idea of using this song, as I felt it wasn't catchy enough and I could not picture a video to the song. However, after talking with my group and listening to the song a few more times, we had a solid idea and this made me more positive.
Our video will be different from the original as we will use different locations, costumes and props. We will involve and incorporate many different ideas and themes. We decided as a group we would try and get the public involved for the chorus, we also wanted to make it humorous, by having a clock as a motif. Also as Scorcher's video is mainly filmed at night, we thought it best to film during the day, this would be so we're not copying the video. We have got some inspiration from the video, but we have interpreted in a whole new way, that will reflect our artistic creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment