Wednesday 27 October 2010

Inital Digipak Ideas

For my digipak, I will use a variety of photos and stills from the video. I plan to make either a four panel or six panel digipak. This mock up is for the idea that I have for my four panel.

The front panel will have the artist at the location that he is rapping, this might be a medium shot, as I want to get in the back ground with the artist, but not too much of it. This will help the audience to identify the artist and the location from the video. It will have the artists name large above the track title. I haven't decided on a proper font just yet.
The back panel will have either one of the sub characters holding up a board, which will then say the track listings.
The inside panel, will have the iconic clock as the clock will be a running moift for the thank yous.. This will have the thank yous, however I am still undecided about this, so this may change.
The fourth panel, where the disc usually goes, will have all the boards from the video arranged on a white background, this will be a medium/long shot, depending on what angle it is taken from.


No comments:

Post a Comment